Friday, January 9, 2009

One of my Favourite pieces of Music plus some of the bits of this blog you might not have read



Music Box Dancer by Frank Mills, I chose this version because of the sound quality

I first heard it in Canada when I went on elective ( Dermatology) in Vancouver in 1994

I blog about my health and my diet and my troubles with bullying on my other blog which is Musings of the Medic Its on my bloglist

Ive heard that the GMC are sniffing around the blogs, that some doctors write well I have a DPA request going in and if you are sniffing and you do have this next to my name well I shall have you if you dont reveal it. Breaking the DPA is a criminal offence and just because you are the GMC doesn't make you immune to the law such as it is.

I was searching through Google today, as you do and found some comments I left last year and the year before that


It may interest some people that I am mentioned in Out of The Tunnel by Rachel North pages 184-185 if anyone seriously wants to look


The best way to understand why I have spent the last two years blogging on and off is to read the first post of my blog. It sort of explains things

It also tells you that I am opposed to terrorism, in all its guises.

I will post up controversial material here though, I make no excuse for that

I also post up interesting things like this post about Baileys Irish Cream

It seems things have gone from bad to worse regarding Gordon Brown

This was going to be a short post but it seems to have taken on a life of its own

Enjoy the music

2 comments:

  1. Lovely music, thank you for sharing your first post again. I am sorry to hear about what happened to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be a lot more worried about the mentality of any who sought to gag you Henry! Like the McCarthy Witch Hunt all over again.

    People should express themselves and embrace honesty with as little fear as possible. Good for the mental health as well. So what if someone is a bit controversial? You are also evidently deeply caring and compassionate - far more important than having an opinion or two that others might or might not agree with.

    ReplyDelete