Friday, January 30, 2009

Blog Second Anniversary

This blog is two years old today. It has been a long road, and I have travelled it, and made lots of new friends and strengthened some old friendships along the way. It has opened new directions, and opened my eyes to the world. I have opened my eyes to the internet, embraced twitter recently, used facebook and widgetbox, managed to make a facebook app, and at one point even had the ability to text message the blog to mobile phones. It has made me aware of other bloggers, politics, the state of the world and brought me closer to new technologies.

I want to extend my regards to those of you who have helped, commented, visited, and helped me in my quest and engaged me in discussion and shown me different things in which to extend and explore further within the blogosphere and beyond.

To my readership which has been global, I want to thank you for coming here and for those who follow me a big vote of thanks for encouraging me.

Happy 2nd Blogiversary.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Two years! Wow!!

    I've noticed how *with it* you are with technology and I've been amazed. I don't know why - I know how smart you are!

    So keep it up - and keep thumbing your nose at the hounddogs. They need to go sniffing somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete