Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A UKIP election broadcast that everyone should listen to

I'll make no secret of it.  I don't like the EU because it dictates what we can or cannot do yet we have to prop it up to the tune of 45 million pounds a day.

Here is the broadcast ( Iplayer)

They also ordered us to shut several Post offices and the politicians at Westminster had to do it, they had no choice in the matter.  Is that fair?  Is that really fair?  I don't think so.

We who have to live here should be able to make the choices not the EU.

As an Independent I  have already pledged for a referendum on our continuing membership of the EU.  See the Albion Alliance link to the right hand side of the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Just finished watching Brown call a woman bigoted. The columnists thought that would be the end of him or at least a major turning point in the upcoming election.

    I like getting news like that over here.

    Good luck my friend! On all accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree. The Crime & Security Bill 2010 is contrary to human rights law. Strasbourg has said so. As there is no Justice in Ingerlund one must look to the E.u.

    ReplyDelete