Friday, April 16, 2010

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I am not asking for your vote. I am here to give you a real choice.

Let me make that very clear from the outset. The thought of being an MP scares the bejesus out of me but I am prepared to see the truth delivered on the television and radio and internet rather than the state sponsored lies, sponsored with your hard earned money. For that I am prepared to stand up and say I will help to bring that change about

I am here simply to give you the reality of voting Merrin(Blue) Featherstone(Yellow)  Jennings (Red) , will bring you and do to your self interest in what goes on in the corridors of power.They may be different colours but they are all the same, held under the sway of the EU yoke with the possible exception of UKIP who I see  haven't nailed their colours to the mast as yet in this constituency

There are 4 people standing in the election in Hornsey and Wood Green so far.
Lynne Featherstone with a majority of only 2395 votes. I have to say that Lynne as my MP has worked hard but I've never seen her knocking my door .  I'm sorry Lynne  you have to reconnect with the public who vote you in  ( I voted for her 5 years ago)

Labour are next with Jennings a new candidate this year  ( but do you really want another Labour government   Hasn't 13 years been long enough?) Well?

I saw Vote Labour boards across the south end of Alexandra Palace today  I was gobsmacked!

Then comes Merrin for the Conservatives , Hes a big businessman  Hes not interested in the little people.
I asked him to doorstep me back in January, I'm still waiting.  I said that the first candidate to come to my door and express an interest in what I wanted government to achieve would get my vote

Now that Ive signed up for being a candidate I guess I'm just going to have to vote for myself.


Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein


I'll leave you with that thought

No comments:

Post a Comment