Thursday, September 27, 2007

Never discuss Politics on the first date

That's my thought for the day. It comes from me watching Brothers and Sisters last night.

On a separate note I had a weird dream this morning, I had gone back to visit my old school and I met four of my old teachers who were exceptionally happy to see me.

Mr S, Mr W, Mr F, and Mr C and two of them were going to do a parachute jump.

Like I say it was a weird dream.

Thankfully I have realised what it means. It means that whatever you do in life, if you put your heart and soul into it, it is worthwhile and part of your life. Seeing them in my dream has given me the courage of my convictions.

Its like they are cheering me on and that from your original teachers is a good portent of things to come.

On another note I see Jack Straw is to review the Self Defence law Link here
This is probably needed but I have a proviso for Jack.

Make sure that the level of reasonable force is appropriate. If you injure and hurt someone who burgles you, or think that because you are using self defence you can let rip and be overly nasty then that is wrong. That will only escalate the situation for as we know injured animals are the most dangerous.

There is also the old adage. Do as you would be done by.

Be careful Jack. Don't put people in danger with this and what's more don't make them into pseudo-police officers either or you risk bringing the fascist state a little bit more closer to full reality.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Henry - It's a good omen, a fresh start. Have courage, carpe diem - before someone else does - drat! :)

    ReplyDelete