Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Police Screen out Offences to massage statistics


I mistakenly read the Telegraph this morning and looked at Politics

Four in every ten crimes go uninvestigated

It has confirmed what I often thought, that the police couldn't give a flying fuck about you, unless its an easy recordable crime such as a speeding offence.

Fuckwits and Bastards thats all I can say Im in a terrible mood just before Christmas and this is not even the icing on the cake

Jacqui Smith's head should roll and Im going to nick a picture and put it up here too, because thats how pissed off I am.

I dont usually swearblog but this is reason for an big exception.

Call a General election Now

Heads should be rolling for this

I forgot a swearword

CUNT =Jacqui Smith


It was found that across the country, of the 16 forces who replied to a Freedom of Information request, 39 per cent of crimes were screened out - an equivalent of 1.9 million out of the five million crimes reported.



Edit |Update

At lunchtime this blog was visited by public.mod.uk

I can only guess that that is the ministry of defence

Whoo Hoo...

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're up and 'blogging again, have duly reinstated you to 'blogroll.

    ReplyDelete