Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Norwich North By Election

According to the Times and according to the Coffee House Blog in the Spectator the election is on 23rd July 2009.

The Libertarian party is fielding the youngest ever Parliamentary prospective candidate, at the age of 18 Thomas Burridge would be the youngest ever MP in Parliament. Ladbrokes have him at 500 to 1. People could make a lot of money if we get elected.

My name is Thomas Burridge and I am eighteen waiting to go to University, I am the Libertarian Party Candidate for Norwich North.

Most sensible people will be saying what the hell does he know about anything- This is what I do know the last twelve years
of Labour has left my generation in massive debt, my generation will be paying off the excesses of the last twelve years for the rest of our lives,
not only my generation, by our as yet unborn children. Did we have any say in spending the rest of our lives in debt ? No we did not.

Currently the Tories and Labour are arguing about cutting a pifling 5% of our current bloated State spending. The LPUK are talking about
scrapping the whole rotten system, that has given us high personal taxes, squalid services, a corrupt Parliament and starting again.

I may not win this time, but I will be back in five years, and in another five years and in another five years, by the then guilty ones will
still be wallowing in their pensions or will be long dead, but the debt will be there.

I am from the Debt Generation only the LPUK has fresh answers from a new Generation.


We need your money, £5 or £10 or even more

Please donate donate@lpuk.org

No comments:

Post a Comment