Monday, March 26, 2007

Serenity

My serenity has returned and about time too. Am ready to go back to work but convalescing as I know the shit has hit the fan there today as I notified them that I would make a complaint about the awful behaviour that they have allowed prior to January of this year.

I am also wickedly planning to take six weeks of annual leave as I have five left to take before the beginning of June and then from June I have another six weeks to take so I shall marry them up and take all of May and bits of June and April and work the allotment so that I can be freed from the menace of having to go to the supermarket. And then I can still take four weeks holiday in October and go to India with the folks

I expect that there is a spanner somewhere waiting to be thrown in but for the now I shall not worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment